Snatch Block (9 US Ton) | Double your Winch Capacity and Control Direction of the Pull
The GearAmerica Difference:
- DOUBLE THE PULLING POWER OF YOUR WINCH! - Ease the strain on your winch and increase its life by using a Heavy Duty Snatch Block from GearAmerica
- CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF YOUR OFF-ROAD RECOVERY! - Perfect for navigating around trees & and other obstacles
- UNIVERSAL FIT! - Use it with Steel Cable to Synthetic Rope from 7/32" to 3/8" in diameter
- POWERFUL AND SMOOTH! - With a Lab Tested Capacity of 10.6 Tons, our Snatch Block is built to last. It's greasable fitting ensures continued smooth operation
- LIFETIME HASSLE FREE REPLACEMENT! - At GearAmerica we proudly stand behind our products; If for any reason the snatch block does not perform to your expectations, please return it for full refund or replacement
GearAmerica snatch block pulleys allow you to work smart, not hard!
Rated at a hefty 10 US Ton MBC (10,000 Lbs WLL) & harnessing the power of physics to cut the load on your winch or hand puller in half (or 2/3 if using 2 winch blocks), making the recovery process much easier for you and your equipment!
Can't get a straight-line shot to pull your vehicle out because of a tree or boulder in your way? No problem at all! Simply rig your snatch block to something sturdy with your GearAmerica Shackles & Tree Saver Winch Strap, and you'll be able to pull your vehicle around any obstacle with ease.
Pair all that with GearAmerica’s Lifetime Hassle Free Replacement Warranty, and you've got yourself a winning combination!
Add this snatch block to your recovery kit today!
ALWAYS FREE Standard Shipping(5-7 business days)
Priority Shipping (2-3 business days)
Expedited Shipping (1-2 business days)
We Also Recommend
Heavy Duty Shackle Hitch Receiver 2” with Mega Shackle | 11 Ton Capacity
Off-Road Recovery Mega Kit (Customizable Mega Shackles Color) | Essential 4x4 Accessories
2 PK Snatch Block (9 US Ton) | Double your Winch Capacity and Control Direction of the Pull
Heavy Duty D Ring Shackles - Black with Isolators (2PK) | 58,000 lbs (29 US Ton) Max Strength